Keeping Device, Asset and Network Management INcontrol
Protecting network and device investments is critical to lowering IT and operational costs. So is having greater visibility and control over those investments. With integrated INcontrol Device Management solutions, Intermec can help.
With three flexible and customizable solution offerings – Inview, INsync and INcommand – INcontrol leverages Intermec's proven technology and services expertise to deliver:
• Remote network, device and asset management
• Real-time tracking of all network devices
• Device and network health and utilization
• Device and data security
• Remote diagnostics and configuration
• Comprehensive reporting capabilities
…all through a customized Web interface.
INcontrol will help you transition CAPEX expenditures to OPEX, delivering more predictable costs and a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
• "Try it now" licensing is available with each INcontrol solution offering, allowing you to demo additional, higher tier solution
features for a limited period of time.
View the complete INcontrol service profile, or learn about the individual INcontrol solution components below:
- See how you can get INcontrol (video) »
- Watch a flash-video demo of the INcontrol Device and Network Management Service and learn how you can get INcontrol.
- Keep Devices INview »
- Streamline maintenance costs by ensuring all network devices and assets are accounted for: INview provides visibility to basic asset information, including OEM, owner, serial number, device profile and asset reports through a Web-based dashboard.
- Full Device Management with INsync »
- Ensure network devices remain online and productive: INsync delivers comprehensive remote device-management capabilities, including full asset monitoring and management, messaging, lifecycle support, and an extensive database of reports.
- INcommand of Devices and Networks »
- Get a holistic, integrated view of your wireless network and all devices on it: From the INcontrol Center, Intermec's highly skilled technical team monitors the entire network in real time, allowing them to identify and respond to issues immediately.
- INcontrol Console »
- INcontrol customers may follow this link to gain access to the INcontrol web-based console.